Thursday, September 27, 2012

Class Summary 9/27/12

In class yesterday we did the activity EdCafe on the freedoms provided in the first Amendment. We got into groups and each group was assigned a freedom to research so they could lead a discussion for eight minutes the next day. The different freedoms we could have been assigned were freedom of speech, religion, press, right to assemble and right to petition. We got to discuss our views and argue with other people on what the most important freedom is. I love talking and getting into discussions so I loved this activity. After hearing about all of the other freedoms we wrote down what we took away from it. I had been assigned freedom of speech and even after hearing everyone talk about their own freedoms I still believe that freedom of speech is the most important. I think this because in order to do most of the other things you need to communicate, but if you can't say certain things the point is blank.

No comments:

Post a Comment